Darkdale Elder's Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-21 04:37:56 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hello Warriors!
You know just like Eversun City Elder, by doing Darkdale Elder you can get Domojoy Lucky Box I as in Daily Activity and DOMOJoy Pupu coin. !

Besides those rewards, doing Darkdale Elder also helps your guild to level up!
Total Guild Fame you get once you finished 25 Darkdale Elder's Quest is 25!

So if you are new in this game, follow this steps below!

5 kind of Darkdale Elder Quest

1. Challenge the Boss Mission
In this quest, you have to defeat the vengeance bosses and bring their print back to the Elder. To receive the print you must have one inventory space open.

Here's list of the boss

2. Dropping Item Mission
In this quest, DD Elder asks you to bring a total of 20 items from the following list.

3. Popularity Test Mission
In this quest, The Elder will test your popularity and require you to form a team with certain requirements.

4. Refine Mission
In this quest, DD Elder asks you to bring 1 of the material from the following list.

5. Collection Mission
In this quest, DD Elder asks you to bring 1 of the material from the following list.

Darkdale Elder Rewards
You will get Guild Fame contribution upon completion of every 5 quest

5th & 10th Completion, you will get 2 Guild fame Contribution for each completion.

15th & 20th Completion, you will get 6 Guild fame Contribution for each completion.

25th, you will get 9 Guild fame Contribution as well as DOMOJoy exclusive reward.

*!GOOD LUCK!*

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2020-7-2 15:02:17 | Show all posts

Darkdale Elders Guide

Im specifically talking about I have my 5 crafters, one being the giant, 3 tier 3s and 1 tier 2s.  I want to know the best way to distribute those skill points as they level up.
[url=https://megaremont.pro/dolgoprudnyj-restavratsiya-vann]Restore the bath cov

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Forum Register

Points Rules

Quick reply To Top Return list